1. John sometimes drinks coffee.
- Does he sometimes drink coffee?
2. He seldom drinks tea.
- Does he seldom drink tea?
3. Mr. Allen usually drinks coffee.
- Does he usually drink coffee?
4. Mrs. Allen seldom drinks coffee.
- Does she seldom drink coffee?
5. She usually drinks tea.
- Does she usually drink tea?
6. Mr. Miller always has coffee at 10 a.m.
- Does he always have coffee at 10 a.m.?
7. Mrs. Miller sometimes has coffee at 10 a.m.
- Does she sometimes have coffee at 10 a.m.?
8. Mrs. Miller seldom drinks milk in the morning.
- Does she seldom drink milk in the morning?
9. She usually has coffee in the morning.
- Does she usually have coffee in the morning?
10. Mr. and Mrs. Miller sometimes eat in a restaurant.
- Do they sometimes eat in a restaurant?
11. John always eats in restaurants.
- Does he always eat in restaurants?
12. Mary seldom eats in a restaurant.
- Does she seldom eat in a restaurant?
13. She usually eats at home.
- Does she usually eat at home?
14. Mr. and Mrs. Allen usually eat in a restaurant.
- Do they usually eat in a restaurant?
1. You are sometimes tired.
- Are you sometimes tired?
2. She is usually tired.
- Is she usually tired?
3. You are sometimes hungry.
- Are you sometimes hungry?
4. The windows are always open.
- Are they always open?
5. The teacher is usually in the room.
- Is she (he) usually in the room?
6. The door is sometimes open.
- Is it sometimes open?
7. The windows are often closed.
- Are they often closed?
8. Pencils are usually light.
- Are they usually light?
9. Shoes are always white.
- Are they always white?
10. Shirts are often white.
- Are they often white?