Post office box
Ahead (in line)
Take a number
(vacation) hold on mail
Forward the mail
Return to sender
Book of stamps
Sheet of stamps
- In what place are these two people?
- Where is the man standing?
- What is he doing?
- Where is the woman standing?
- What is the woman doing?
- Why might the woman have gone to the post office?
- What kinds of things may be bought at the post office?
- What can people do at the post office besides buy stamps and other mailing supplies?
- Are there other people also at the post office?
- What do you do if there are other people waiting in line?
- What can the man behind the window do if he has to do something in back?
- What would the sign say?
- On what days is the post office open?
- When does the post office open?
- When does the post office close?
- On what holidays does the post office close?
- What is the name of the person who delivers the mail?
- What happens to the mail of a person who has moved to a new house or apartment?
- What happens to the mail of a person who is on vacation?
- How is international mail usually sent?
- What kind of hobby do some people have with stamps?
Paragraph: At the Post Office
Write a brief paragraph about the last time you had to go to the post office for something. What did you do there? Were there other people there too? What are some other reasons why you usually go to the post office?