Exercises: Complete the sentences by choosing an appropriate verb, and using am / is / are + going to….
Don’t disturb Mother – she (take) a bath. ==> Don’t disturb Mother – she’s going to take a bath.
1. Jim is going to get a haircut this afternoon.
2. They are going to give us a free night at the hotel.
3. It’s going to be cold today, so be sure to dress warmly.
4. We are going to watch the fireworks at the park.
5. Are you going to listen to the concert on the radio?
6. Have you heard if it’s going to rain?
7. Please be quiet – I’m going to go to bed.
8. What is the teacher going to talk about tomorrow?
9. When Kelly finishes college, she’s going to find an apartment and move out.
10. Are you crazy? Dad’s going to be furious when he finds out that you got in a car accident!