Friday, April 11, 2008

Grammar Basics: Unit 26 – What are you doing tomorrow? (Solutions)

Exercises: Complete the following sentences using either the present continuous or the simple present.

Example:

What (you / go) to do on your day off? ==> What are you going to do on your day off?

1. Get to bed early – tomorrow we’re leaving at 6 in the morning.

2. I’m so tired, I’m going to go home and go straight to bed.

3. The bus comes every 15 minutes, so it’s fairly convenient.

4. Mary has to stay home – the plumber is coming this afternoon to fix the toilet.

5. The engaged couple is planning a June wedding.

6. When does the next train leave?

7. I’m taking TOEFL this summer so I can attend university in the fall.

8. John is working every day next week.

9. I thought he said the concert starts at 7:30.

10. Susan’s baking a cake for Tom’s surprise party tomorrow.

No comments: