Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Make a Sentence

Re-arrange the words to make a sentence/question.

Solution tomorrow.

1. an apartment Do in live you ?

2. don’t I No, .

3. a house I in live .

4. it like What’s ?

5. a Does have it yard ?

6. does it Yes, .

7. And it’s next river the to .

8. nice sounds That .

9. alone Do live you ?

10. don’t I No, .

11. and I live my my parents sisters with .

12. do have How many sisters you ?

13. four have I .

14. a big family That’s .

15. a big Do have house you ?

16. do we Yes, .

17. has It rooms ten .

18. rooms Ten !

19. bedrooms does have How it many ?

20. four has It .

21. bedroom Do have own you your ?

22. do I Yes, .

23. I’m lucky really .

24. a don’t have I in kitchen table the .

25. in kitchen no table the There’s .

26. chairs have I in kitchen some the .

27. are chairs in kitchen some the There .

28. a have I in kitchen stove the .

29. a in kitchen stove the There’s .

30. a don’t have I refrigerator .

31. no refrigerator There’s .

32. curtains have I on some the windows .

33. are curtains on some the There windows .

34. any don’t floor have I on rugs the .

35. are floor no on rugs the There .

No comments: