1. Do you live in an apartment?
2. No, I don’t.
3. I live in a house.
4. What’s it like?
5. Does it have a yard?
6. Yes, it does.
7. And it’s next to the river.
8. That sounds nice.
9. Do you live alone?
10. No, I don’t.
11. I live with my parents and my sisters.
12. How many sisters do you have?
13. I have four.
14. That’s a big family.
15. Do you have a big house?
16. Yes, we do.
17. It has ten rooms.
18. Ten rooms!
19. How many bedrooms does it have?
20. It has four.
21. Do you have your own bedroom?
22. Yes, I do.
23. I’m really lucky.
24. I don’t have a table in the kitchen.
25. There’s no table in the kitchen.
26. I have some chairs in the kitchen.
27. There are some chairs in the kitchen.
28. I have a stove in the kitchen.
29. There’s a stove in the kitchen.
30. I don’t have a refrigerator.
31. There’s no refrigerator.
32. I have some curtains on the windows.
33. There are some curtains on the windows.
34. I don’t have any rugs on the floor.
35. There are no rugs on the floor.