Friday, November 30, 2007

For or Since - Solution

1. We’ve had our dog for four years.

2. My teacher has taught at our school for over six years.

3. I haven’t been abroad since 1989.

4. We’ve had our dog since he was a puppy.

5. The washing machine has been broken since Monday.

6. The baby has had a cold for four days.

7. The company has been in business for over 100 years.

8. She’s been working on her homework since she came home from school.

9. He has worked in the same office since 1996.

10. I haven’t watched TV for ages.

11. The company has been in business since 1892.

12. He has worked in the same office since he started his career.

13. We lived at our old house for five years before we moved to Texas.

14. My teacher has taught at our school since 2000.

15. The power was out for six hours.

16. The baby has had a cold since last Thursday.

17. I haven’t been abroad for ten years.

18. She’s been working on her homework for three hours.

19. It rained for 40 days and 40 nights.

20. I haven’t watched TV for five months.

No comments: