Grammar Basics: Unit 4 – Present Continuous Questions (Solutions)
Exercises. Put together the following words in the proper order to form a present continuous question. Don’t forget to use the correct form of the verb “be.”
1. Are they having a snowball fight?
2. Is she buying any magazines for the train ride?
3. Are we baking cookies today?
4. Are you feeling sick?
5. Am I dreaming?
6. What is the teacher doing tomorrow?
7. Is it getting cold out?
8. How are you doing?
9. Why are they jumping up and down?
10. Is Mike playing in next week’s ball game?
11. Is my phone ringing?
12. When is Steve singing in the school choir concert?
13. Who is lying?
14. Who is telling the truth?
15. Is the soup boiling yet?
16. Where are you going on vacation?
17. Am I going crazy?
18. Is the baby still sleeping?
19. Who is snoring so loudly?
20. Are you still watching TV?